1. Provide a community of worship which encourages an ongoing
personal relationship with God through the life-changing impact
of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah (Isaiah 53; Romans 3:23-24; John 3:3,5).
2. Create a community where people's lives will be positively
changed, through a commitment to teaching of Scripture and its practical
application, encouragement, prayer, worship and outreach (Romans
12:1-2; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Peter 1:13-23).
3. Exist as a congregation, Jewish in style, nature and association.
While we live as part of the greater Jewish community, our primary
community of faith is amongst believers in Messiah Yeshua, whether
Jewish or not.
4. Practice and celebrate Jewish life (e.g. Jewish holidays,
Shabbat, bar/bat mitzvah), reflecting God's ongoing covenant with
Israel (Exodus 31:16-18; Ezekiel 37:27-28; Isaiah 56:1-8; Romans
5. Deliberately support the State of Israel and the greater
Jewish community, as well as believers in Yeshua throughout the
6. Provide programs for children and youth which develop
their understanding of our beliefs and core values, as well as the
growth of their own personal relationships with God (Deuteronomy
6:6-7; Proverbs 22:6).
7. Create a welcome environment for all people, with no division
between Jew and Gentile in the life of the congregation (Ephesians
8. As a living community of faith, we seek to meet one another's
needs, coming together to care for one another in times of joy and
sadness (Hebrews 10:23-25).
9. Reach out to the surrounding community, proclaiming the
atoning work of Messiah Yeshua and ministering to the physical needs
of the community (1 Peter 3:15-16; Acts 4:29).
10. phold Scripture (Hebrew Scriptures & New Covenant (Testament))
as our primary basis of teaching and doctrine (2 Timothy 3:16-17;
2 Peter 3:15-16).